ports recently marked broken on -current

Otacílio otacilio.neto at bsd.com.br
Sun Jul 2 01:49:59 UTC 2017

Em 23/05/2017 21:13, Mark Linimon escreveu:
> So during my pass over recent powerpc64 package errorlogs, I found
> a few ports that were actually broken across all archs on -current,
> and made those commits.
>
> I may not have enough cycles to investigate all these down by myself,
> so I'm asking for help.  Does anyone recognize any of these failure
> modes, and if so, can recommend a fix?
>
> I've grouped them together based on my analysis, which may not be
> correct.  Note: error messages from gcc and clang are intermixed.
>
> Thanks.
>
> mcl
>
> benchmarks/dbs          tcp_debug.h: field has incomplete type 'struct tcpcb'
> security/revealrk       revealrk.c: 'struct xtcpcb' has no member named 'xt_socket'
> security/pidentd        k_freebsd2.c: storage size of 'pcbp' isn't known
>
> japanese/nethack34      stdlib.h: conflicting types for 'srandom'
>
> net-mgmt/netdata        freebsd_sysctl.c: storage size of 'vmmeter_data' isn't known
> sysutils/asmem          read_mem.c: invalid use of undefined type 'struct vmmeter'
>
> net/lft                 lft_types.h: pcap-int.h: No such file or directory
> security/dsniff         pcaputil.c: '/usr/include/pcap-int.h' file not found
> sysutils/pftop          sf-gencode.h: pcap-int.h: No such file or directory
>
> sysutils/scprotect      scprotect.c: 'sysctl__' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> www/cherokee            unable to detect data struct is used by crypt_r

Hi!

I did some investigation about the "invalid use of undefined type
'struct vmmeter'" and found that for FreeBSD12 programs that uses the
struct vmmeter needs define _WANT_VMMETER because
/usr/src/sys/sys/vmmeter.h now have this test

#if defined(_KERNEL) || defined(_WANT_VMMETER)

before vmmeter definition.

[]'s
-Otacilio

#if __FreeBSD_version < 1200017