Galera Cluster Packages and Support for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership

sakari.keskitalo at galeracluster.com sakari.keskitalo at galeracluster.com
Tue Jan 31 08:44:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

Codership is pleased to announce: Galera Cluster Packages and Support
for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership.

Galera Cluster on FreeBSD

Galera Cluster for MySQL already runs on FreeBSD in large organizations
that handle mission-critical and security-sensitive data. With Galera
3.20, we are now providing compilation fixes, ports scripts and binary
packages for FreeBSD.

If you are a FreeBSD user, please give those scripts and packages a try!
We welcome all feedback at info at galeracluster.com .

Binary Packages

You can find Galera Cluster binary packages for FreeBSD in our package
repository, http://releases.galeracluster.com/freebsd/

Using the Galera Cluster Ports

Until Galera Cluster is made part of the official ports repository, it
is possible to compile Galera and MySQL-wsrep using the ports scripts
that we
maintain in our dedicated repository on GitHub,
https://github.com/codership/freebsd-ports

The full story can be read from here
http://galeracluster.com/2017/01/galera-cluster-packages-and-support-for-freebsd-are-now-available-from-codership/

Best regards