correct way of using autoreconf and automake

mokhi mokhi64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:08:44 UTC 2017

>  Can you pass -w flag to poudriere bulk command then inspect the specific line?
My guess was correct,
As I previously told, the generated `configure` script in first `make`
run and in second, differs.

>  The error often originates from undefined macros provided by other packages e.g.,
Yeah, as far as I understood, the `PKG_CHECK_MODULES` is not
translated to its definition in first run.
But the weird point for me is that why it will be corrected in second
run (inside the jail)?

This is the first generated script[1] and the second[2] if you wanna check'em.
Any opinion?

Best wishes, Mokhi.