WIP: lang/php71

Torsten Zuehlsdorff tz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 26 08:10:37 UTC 2017

On 24.01.2017 05:41, Ganbold Tsagaankhuu wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Torsten Zuehlsdorff
> <mailinglists at toco-domains.de <mailto:mailinglists at toco-domains.de>> wrote:
>
>     Aloha,
>
>     yesterday PHP 7.1 was released. I upgraded my dev-repo for
>     interested users.
>

> What is the status of PHP 7.1?
> When will we have it under ports and packages?

It is in the ports since yesterday and will be available as packages
whenever the next package-build is done. Normally this is some days later.

Please note its currently on @head. pkg defaults to fetch packages from
the quarterly branch, so if you want to use the packages you either need
to change pkg to fetch packages from head or you need to wait until the
next quarter.
Also you are able to build it from the ports-tree by yourself.

Greetings,
Torsten