[CFT] emulators/open-vm-tools{,-nox11} update to 10.1.0

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 23 17:30:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 01/22/2017 07:26, Julian Elischer wrote:
> A bug problem I had with the previous version is the huge fanout of
> dependencies.
>
> it was all OK until we hit libglib2, after which we ended up having to
> install all sorts of things.
>
> I'm guessing there was not much you can do about this but just thought
> I'd mention it.

Well, I did have one mistake, which was not making the gdkpixbuf2
dependency conditional on the X11 OPTION. I've done that, updated the
patch and packages. Please give it a go, glib2 is still required but
that shouldn't pull in X11 dependencies, so it should be better.

Steve