We wish to engage your services...

Rasheed Abdulla icrespo at minvih.gob.ve
Thu Jan 12 18:41:35 UTC 2017

 I was specifically requested to contact you in account of your striking professional record. Having gone through the lines and now convinced of your credibility, I am writing under the instruction of my superiors, who are members of the economic planning commission of Bahrain.

 We wish to engage your services for a task / contract in your locale and would like to confirm if you are still dutifully active in your career. If interested, kindly confirm your current status so we may provide complete details upon reading from you.
  -  Regards,
 Rasheed B. Abdulla Member  Foreign Economic Relations Directorate (FERD) Building 100, Road 1702, Block 317, PO Box 333, Diplomatic Area  Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain  Tel; (011 973) -16,199093