libwraster

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 2 18:23:17 UTC 2017

jbeich at freebsd.org (Jan Beich) wrote
  in <20170101195127.6C0CB3FBF at freefall.freebsd.org>:

jb> Hiroki Sato <hrs at FreeBSD.org> writes:
jb>
jb> >  I did not able to reproduce it even if ImageMagick was built with the
jb> >  OpenMP option.  I guess your environment has another issue which
jb> >  pulls -lomp into the build process.
jb>
jb> Clang >= 3.7 no longer ignores -fopenmp which now requires libomp.so
jb> from devel/openmp (for base compiler) or devel/llvm* built with OPENMP=on.
jb>
jb> For example:
jb>   1. Use FreeBSD >= 11.0
jb>   2. Install graphics/ImageMagick with OPENMP=on
jb>   3. Deinstall devel/openmp (just in case)
jb>   4. Build the port with default compiler
jb>
jb> The obvious fix is teach ImageMagick to not pollute namespace as nothing
jb> in its public API uses #pragma omp or omp_ symbols.

 So is the attached patch safe to avoid this?

-- Hiroki