libwraster

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 1 18:31:23 UTC 2017

Stari Karp <starikarp at yandex.com> wrote
  in <1483270342.3111.1.camel at yandex.com>:

st> On Sun, 2017-01-01 at 09:14 +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
st> > Stari Karp <starikarp at yandex.com> wrote
st> >   in <1483220783.1715.3.camel at yandex.com>:
st> >
st> > st> Hi!
st> > st>
st> > st> I try to install WindowMaker with Synth on FreeBSD 11-RELEASE
st> > (amd64)
st> > st> and I have a problem with libwraster:
st> >
st> > (snip)
st> >
st> >  I could not reproduce this.  Can you please show all of options you
st> >  chose?  "-fopenmp" in your build log comes from libMagikCore because
st> >  you are using some non-default options at least for
st> >  graphics/ImageMagick.
st> >
st> > -- Hiroki
st>
st> Thank you very much for the help. I did uncheck openmp option in
st> ImageMagick and it works :).

 I did not able to reproduce it even if ImageMagick was built with the
 OpenMP option.  I guess your environment has another issue which
 pulls -lomp into the build process.

-- Hiroki