Hortonworks Users Email List

Jennifer Alter jennifer.alter at infprospects.info
Mon Feb 27 18:39:52 UTC 2017

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using Hortonworks Contact List?

Information: Name, Title, Email, Phone Number, Company name, Web Address, Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Employee and revenue).

We also have other Technology Users like:  Cloudera, Apache Hadoop, Cloudera Certification, AWS emr, Hdinsight, IBM Biginsights, Emr, Spark, And Many More.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Jennifer Alter

Demand Generation- Technology Database

                   To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.