Make index fails with no entry for /usr/ports/audio/linux-c7-mikmod

Tijl Coosemans tijl at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 20 18:30:20 UTC 2017

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:35:55 +0200 Vasil Dimov <vd at freebsd.org> wrote:
> This happens when emulators/linux_base-c7 is installed. Then
> games/linux-uplink-demo/Makefile which contains "USE_LINUX=... mikmod
> ..." picks up a dependency on audio/linux-c7-mikmod which does not
> exist.
>
> Should audio/linux-c7-mikmod be added, similarly to other?

I've removed the mikmod dependency in r434476 (and r434481) because it's
no longer needed.  Mikmod is not provided by centos.org but by Fedora's
EPEL repository and for CentOS 7 this repository is amd64 only so it
would not work for this i386 game anyway.

> This is a diff between c6 and c7 ports, that could eventually cause
> similar problems:

Thanks, I've also removed naslibs from www/linux-opera in r434483.  The
other ports aren't causing any problems at moment I think.  I'll try to
keep an eye on it.