qt5 fails to build

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 19 18:12:21 UTC 2017

tech-lists <tech-lists at zyxst.net> writes:

> On 19/02/2017 13:56, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>
>> tech-lists <tech-lists at zyxst.net> writes:
>>
>>> Shall I try building qt5-concurrent again?
>>
>> Yes, please.
>
> still failing, unfortunately. I've posted the script log here:
>
> http://www.zyxst.net/~bofh/logs/qt5c6.txt

/usr/local/bin/ld.gold: error: cannot open /storage/usr/ports/devel/qt5-concurrent/work/qtbase-opensource-src-5.7.1/lib/libQt5Core.so: No such file or directory

I think this indicates the symlink above is broken, and your
devel/qt5-core has not been updated to 5.7.1 yet.