qt5 fails to build

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 19 12:41:36 UTC 2017

tech-lists <tech-lists at zyxst.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 19/02/2017 11:51, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>
>> Can you send config.log to the list? From the error message it's not
>> clear what exactly is wrong with the mkspec, of if the problem's really
>> with the mkspec at all.
>
> Weirder and weirder. There is no config.log present.

The message mentioning config.log is automatic and comes from the ports
framework. In my recollection Qt's configuration process did create one
though, which is why I suggested trying to get that.

Can you try building qt5-concurrent with the WANT_QT_VERBOSE_CONFIGURE
make variable set instead?