Install of pkg fuse-ntfs fails because of undefined symbol in pkg!?!

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Sun Feb 12 14:30:15 UTC 2017

scratch65535 at att.net wrote:

> Developing the original packaging scheme would take some
> top-notch engineering.

If you're talking the pkg_* tools - already have them working with
later/patched software here...  (In fact my ports tree now has some
packages more up to date than the FreeBSD one... and with stuff fixed
that was just marked BROKEN on FreeBSD 9.x...  Of course thats for my
package/patch set so YMMV and there are a lot that are not upgraded to
the current FreeBSD set - but then it's only me on it.

Michelle

--
Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/