Install of pkg fuse-ntfs fails because of undefined symbol in pkg!?!

scratch65535 at att.net scratch65535 at att.net
Wed Feb 8 11:59:01 UTC 2017

My bug report just got closed by Mathieu Arnold because "You are
using an obsolete FreeBSD version, you need to update to 10.3."

So, what's the deal here?  To "encourage" people to upgrade, pkg
will break their existing install?  That is both hostile and
deeply arrogant!

I don't want to upgrade because (a) I'm perfectly happy with 10.2
and (b) I've never been able to upgrade in place.  Every attempt
has ended in my having scour everything down to the metal and
reinstall.  I'm not willing to waste days doing that for no good
reason.