net/boinc-client: make LINUX option a default or Slave port?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:15:04 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Larry Rosenman <ler at lerctr.org> wrote:

> I'm working on making Manfred's sources used in the port, and will *NOT*
> be flipping the LINUX option.  I'll be pushing an update for
> net/boinc-client
> soon.

FWIW, the latest boinc-client in the ports tree installed without
problems and works with boinc_curses
root at kg-vm# pv boinc*
[Reading data from pkg(8) ... - 59 packages found - done]
boinc-client-7.2.33_7       =  up-to-date with port
boinc_curses-0.2.2_1        =  up-to-date with port
on
root at kg-vm# uname -a
FreeBSD kg-vm.kg4.no 10.3-STABLE FreeBSD 10.3-STABLE #0 r311695: Sun
Jan  8 20:58:02 CET 2017
root at kg-vm.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

I haven't verified that it actually works yet (setiathome is down for
maintenance, and I haven't compiled the binaries yet) as I don't have
any project binaries for FreeBSD right now.
(I tried binaries for Milkyway that I had laying around, but I'm not
sure they actually work on FreeBSD 10.3)

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen