what's the deal with portsmon? and beefy?

John Marino freebsd.contact at marino.st
Fri Feb 3 19:14:57 UTC 2017

It seems to me that portsmon has stopped showing error logs since the
new year.  Additionally the build environments seem outdated (84 and
93).  Probably related, I can't seem to connect to beefy* anymore to
search for build logs manually.

Finally, the "Active Problem Reports" has been non-functional since
bugzilla come online.  Are we ever going to get this useful
functionality back?  I, for one, didn't think dumping gnats meant losing
that feature.

so basically: What's going on and what's the ETR to get portsmon fully
functional again?

John

P.S.  please keep me in CC as I am not subscribed to this list.

---