FreeBSD Port: audacity-2.1.2_4

Microsoft Roaming ms-roaming-data at outlook.com
Wed Feb 1 12:59:57 UTC 2017

Hello,

It’s about several months now, audacity fails to build on FreeBSD 10 AMD64, FreeBSD 11 AMD64

But surprisingly it does build on FreeBSD 11 I386 (32 bit) and I suppose on FreeBSD 10 i386

Even removing all build options doesn’t solve the issue.

There is always a weird error that seems to cause the issue. Build doesn’t stop immediately, but it fails few lines later

In file included from Menus.cpp :83
./Notetrack.h :80 :4 : error : unknown, type name ‘Alg_seq_ptr’

I suppose that an « extra » component in my systemxinterfere but I can’t determine who is the culprit as Audacity is available in package, so compilation seems to work fine in «poudriere », unless some specifics parameters are used.

Regards,

David

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10