How to mount procfs and fdescfs inside a poudriere jail?

Dmytro Bilokha dmytro at posteo.net
Sat Dec 30 17:22:28 UTC 2017

Hello, Everyone!

When I try to build java/openjdk8 with poudriere I'm getting the error:
---
configure: Found potential Boot JDK using configure arguments
configure: Potential Boot JDK found at /usr/local/bootstrap-openjdk8 is incorrect JDK version (Error occurred during initialization of VM); ignoring
configure: (Your Boot JDK must be version 7 or 8)
configure: error: The path given by --with-boot-jdk does not contain a valid Boot JDK
configure exiting with result code 1
---
I suspect it happens, because bootstrap-openjdk8 needs some stuff to be mounted.
Here is a snippet from its pkg-message:
---
This OpenJDK implementation requires fdescfs(5) mounted on /dev/fd and
procfs(5) mounted on /proc.
---

Does someone know how to mount fdescfs and procfs inside a poudriere jail?
Is it possible at all?
Or, maybe, some workarouns exist to build openjdk8 with poudriere?
Any help would be appriciated.

--
Dmytro Bilokha
dmytro at posteo.net