rebuilding apache24 and php70

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Dec 27 13:30:34 UTC 2017

On 26 Dec 2017, at 14:24, Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks at gmail.com> wrote:

> I run my roundcube through php-fpm on FreeBSD 11.1 and it works pretty well.
> So there should be no show stoppers. Do not forget to select fpm in the
> lang/php{56,70,71,72} port

thanks. I did get php70 finally installed and seems to be working (I can load postfixadmin), but now get to figure out why I can't login! :)

It's always something.

I had to completely remove all of php70 (pkg delete -f php70*) and rebuild.

And of course make some edits to the http.conf since php-fpm is far more fiddly than mod_php was.