rebuilding apache24 and php70

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Dec 26 10:46:43 UTC 2017

with ports tree updated as of today, I've done

   portmaster -fR php70
   portmaster -fR mod_php70
   portmaster -fR apache24

When trying to launch apache, I get the following error:

httpd: Syntax error on line 153 of /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf: Cannot load libexec/apache24/libphp7.so into server: /usr/local/libexec/apache24/libphp7.so: No space available for static Thread Local Storage

(apache does launch)

apache was configured with MPM_EVENT and MPM_SHARED, and both mod_php and php70 with ZTS and LINKTHR.

I've no idea where to proceed from here.