Canberra

Sid sid at bsdmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:52:48 UTC 2017

devel/pycanberra

audio/freedesktop-sound-theme hasn't been tested for most ports that ask for libcanberra, and I haven't tried it on any port yet either. The source for pycanberra may need patches to work with freedesktop-sound-theme. You could include both as options. If they conflict, you'll have to use OPTIONS_RADIO (single choice). In any case, libcanberra should drop gtk requirements, but they may be reluctant to do so. pycanberra's name implies it's for libcanberra.

IMO, it's better to clean up as many ports before flavors comes along, because then, there will be more excuses to not remove bloat.

blubee blubeeme; Tue Dec 19 03:01:07 UTC 2017