lang/python2 and 3 uninstallable on CURRENT @r326056

Chris H portmaster at BSDforge.com
Wed Dec 13 17:20:16 UTC 2017

Hello all,
Just performed a fresh install of 12 @r326056 followed by a
build/install of world/kernel. All went pretty much as expected.
But as I now start building/installing all my needed ports. I find
everything is fine except Python, or anything that requires it. No
matter which version I attempt to install, it fails with:

===>  Checking if python27 already installed
===>   Registering installation for python27-2.7.14_1 as automatic
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/lang/python27/work/stage/usr/local/
lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/nis.so:No such file or directory

The same error was generated with both 3.5, and 3.6.
What do I need to do? Oh I should also mention; I'm building against the src
tree that came with r326056. I need to buildup my base ports *prior* to the
revisions that introduced FLAVOR(S).

Thanks!

--Chris