FreeBSD Port: libva-2.0.0 build error

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 13 11:47:19 UTC 2017

On 12/13/2017 10:49, Alex V. Petrov wrote:
> FreeBSD alex.super 12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #11 r326739M: Sun
> Dec 10 14:20:50 +07 2017
> alex at alex.super:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/IOSCHED  amd64
>
> make.conf
> MALLOC_PRODUCTION=yes
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS+= ssl=openssl
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS+= linux=c7_64
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS+= mysql=10.0m
>
> Buildlog: see attachment

I committed a fixed port in r456203.

I have added a WAYLAND option. It can be enabled if wayland support is
required, otherwise wayland support is not compiled in even if wayland
is present.

BTW the actual error you were seeing was caused by the Makefile using a
GNU sed specific expression. I forced the port to use gsed when needed.

Thanks for having reported this issue.

subscribed with another email address)

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>