Linux ports tutorial? WPS Office

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Sun Dec 10 20:08:50 UTC 2017

11.12.2017 2:22, Pedro Giffuni пишет:
> Hello guys;
>
> I would like to attempt a port for WPS Office (AKA Kingsoft Office):
>
> http://wps-community.org/
>
> Are there guidelines for linux ports? I couldn't find much details in the handbook.
>
> In particular, how do you handle when the pkg-plist is different for i386 and amd64?
>
> Some ports use pkg-plist.${ARCH}  but I don't know how those work.

Just have "USES=linux", "USE_LINUX_RPM=yes" and make these two files pkg-plist.i386 and pkg-plist.amd64
and they are used automatically. Or you could duplicate a magic from /ports/Mk/Uses/linux.mk in your Makefile:

PLIST?= ${PKGDIR}/pkg-plist.${LINUX_ARCH:S/x86_64/amd64/}

For details, read Porter's Handbook: https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/