Updating ports that use FLAVOR with portmaster

Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:49:47 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com>
wrote:

> How do you do this? I have a number of py ports that need to be updated,
> but portmaster chokes on them. I don't see anything about FLAVOR in the man
> page. Do we actually have to update all these ports manually, one at a time?

​You wait patiently while portmaster is updated to support FLAVORs.  The
work is in progress, although there is no ETA on when it will be ready for
testing.

If you can't wait, then you can look into poudriere or synth.  They both
support FLAVOR already.

Or, do manual "pkg remove; make install" for each one.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash at gmail.com