Working on FLAVOR support in portmaster

Alexander Leidinger Alexander at leidinger.net
Fri Dec 8 13:13:57 UTC 2017

Quoting Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org> (from Thu, 7 Dec 2017
14:54:27 +0100):

> On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 02:49:45PM +0100, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

>> Alternatively, how would a FreeBSD committer like Stefan or
>> Torsten or me or whoever gain write access to
>> https://github.com/freebsd/portmaster/ so get some progress in
>> the official portmaster location and create a new release
>> (sorry my ignorance for github and how it works, I'm used to
>> CVS/SVN workflows)?
>
> They just need to ask git admins to get access, I have already asked
> Stefan (not
> reply yet)
>
> They can also ask me directly if they want given I am part of the git admins

And I see that I'm already part of the FreeBSD organisation on github,
so I should have access. So... currently portmaster is wild-wild-west
territory? No real owner, anyone willing to fix/improve is free to do
so, and it's up to each individual to wear his fireproof-suite (after
flavours is settled I would be interested to have a look at the local
packages installation pull request)?

Bye,
Alexander.
--