Bringing SUB-PACKAGES to ports

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:16:23 UTC 2017

You guys seem to be attempting to do some cool things here and I actually
appreciate flavors since those tools; python, ruby, go, pearl, php, etc are
too complicated to maintained without some types of "Flavors"

Android has been dealing with issues like this for a long time and they
solved it with Gradle and product flavors:
https://developer.android.com/studio/build/build-variants.html

Instead of reinventing the wheel or knocking your head against brick walls,
take a look at the product flavors for some inspiration?

subheading Configure Product Flavors: