THANK YOU for flavors! (fwd)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 7 04:56:25 UTC 2017

On Thursday,  7 December 2017 at 11:02:51 +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:01:51 +1100 (EST), Dave Horsfall wrote:

Since we're being pedantic, note that this should be AEDT.
EST is ambiguous, but in general refers to the east coast of
the USA.

>> Serious question: is "FLAVOUR" accepted as an alias, or
>> does the rest of the world have to put up with American
>> spelling?

Think of it as a keyword.  No national origin necessary.

We really have better things to think of.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.