# FLAVORLESS tag?

Chris H bsd-lists at BSDforge.com
Thu Dec 7 02:56:43 UTC 2017

As I take inventory before embarking on "flavoring" those
ports I maintain that can be flavored. I wanted to make
my life simpler, and in an effort to do so, began tagging
those that couldn't be flavored (no options, etc...) with
# FLAVORLESS
This made it trivial for future searches to weed out those
that FLAVOR didn't apply. As I imagine the ultimate last
minute housekeeping that will need to be done in the master
ports tree; would it make it any easier to simply create
a tag FLAVORLESS, for those ports that flavors do not apply?

--Chris