Flavors *COMPLETELY* break the port system (synth and poudriere are useless)

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Dec 6 14:48:09 UTC 2017

El día miércoles, diciembre 06, 2017 a las 08:26:41a. m. -0500, Baho Utot escribió:

> > For users of third party abandonware, well, they were warned that it was
> > bound to happen at one point, and guess what, it happened. I don't
> > really understand why you continue spending all this time complaining
> > whereas switching to, say, poudriere, would have taken you about 5 minutes.
> >

> Because I am a cranky old fart.  Anyway of all the things that you
> posted nothing applies

Baho,

Can you please stop all that rant. It is all said now and your
statements will not change anything. Even more, there is nothing to
change. Just use poudriere as I do for some years now to update my ~5
laptops and netbooks.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  📱 +49-176-38902045