Flavors *COMPLETELY* break the port system (synth and poudriere are useless)

Ultima ultima1252 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:09:08 UTC 2017

I wonder if making a simple man page for general users would be wise and
referencing the fully featured man page in it for more experienced users?
It seems that many users want a simple route and the current man page is
simply too intimidating for them to even consider attempting to use. A
small how to at the bottom like how Bryan suggested would be helpful as
well. (Maybe leave out the amount of characters used bit =)

Poudriere is a powerful beast and I personally love it because of this. I
felt very overwhelmed when I first started using it but not everyone is
willing to take the time to get up to speed.

Best regards,
Richard Gallamore