Missing fixes for various ports in Q4 branch? (was: MySQL 5.6)

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Tue Dec 5 11:32:10 UTC 2017

> Am 05.12.2017 um 12:05 schrieb Patrick M. Hausen <hausen at punkt.de>:
> PHP 5.6 is 5.6.31 in Q4 with CVE-2016-1283 and 5.6.32 in HEAD.
> Update to HEAD 4 weeks ago.
>
> Curl is behind, too - though this fix was committed to HEAD just 2 days ago.

And graphics/OpenEXR received security updates in HEAD 4 days ago.

I assumed merging from HEAD to quarterly for security issues was automatic?

We relied on just updating the branch every night and running poudriere ... looks
like I should implement something around pkg audit that sends us daily status
reports.

Kind regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH			Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a			Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100