poudriere jail -c -j JNAME -m null -M PREBUILT-WORLD-PATH -S /usr/src -v 12.0-CURRENT complains about "DIrectory not empty" for PREBUILT-WORLD-PATH

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 4 23:54:08 UTC 2017

On 12/3/2017 8:29 PM, Mark Millard wrote:
> Note: /usr/ports/ (and so poudriere-devel) as of -r425204
> (poudriere-devel-3.2.99.20171129).
>
> I expect that the below is from ports-mgmt/poudriere-=devel
> -r454996 and its:
>
>   - ports/jail -c NOZFS: Consider non-empty-already-existing-directory a failure
>
> where the change did not cover an explicit use of -m null also
> being involved to deliberately being using a pre-built
> world that is located via use of -M PATH .
>
> [There is one other side note about a potential
> issue later below.]

This and the -S issue should both be fixed in
poudriere-devel-3.2.99.20171204_1
I will release it to 3.2.3 later today. Please let me know if it works
for you.

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery