Last flavorless revision?

Christian Ullrich chris at chrullrich.net
Sat Dec 2 13:06:39 UTC 2017

* Steve Kargl wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 01:42:27PM -0700, Adam Weinberger wrote:
>>> On 1 Dec, 2017, at 13:07, Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> ports/UPDATING does not seem to include an entry noting
>>> the last subversion revision prior to the flipping on
>>> flavors.  Is revision 455205 the penultimate revision?
>>
>> https://svnweb.freebsd.org
>>

> ?

He means, "I could just write 'No, 455205 is the first one with FLAVORS
support in it, if you don't count the brief interlude from 450663 until
450939 when introducing it exposed the lack of communication between
ports collection and ports tools maintainers for the first time', but
since that would be entirely too helpful, instead I'll just post a link
to the SVN web interface which boasts all the charm and usability of the
late 1990s and let you figure it out for yourself."

HTH,

--
Christian