Any chance of upgrading www/npm to 5.6.0?

Oliver Schonrock oliver at schonrocks.com
Fri Dec 1 23:27:16 UTC 2017

On 01/12/17 23:17, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> www/node is what gets installed as a dependancy when installing
> www/npm. There is an expectation that they will behave well together.

I agree, but to be honest, that's the least of your problems with
front-end js stuff which changes every 5 minutes ;-)

The FBSD ports for these are struggling to keep up with the pace of
releases, and there has been discussion that nodejs tier 2 support be
dropped from FBSD altogether.

I am just giving you my practical experience with it, given I have been
working on a much more difficult, but related, issues for the last
48hrs. See earlier today on this mailing list.

--
Oliver Schönrock
Mobile   : +44 7880 617 446
email    : oliver at schonrocks.com