zabbix32-server and frontend fails to build on poudriere

Danilo G. Baio dbaio at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 21 02:45:49 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 12:12:19AM +0200, Johan Hendriks wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It seems zabbix32-server and zabbix32-frontend fails to build with
> poudriere.
>
> This is the log from poudriere.
>
> zabbix32-frontend
>
> ======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
> Unknown extension mysql for PHP 70.
> *** Error code 1

That's because mysql extension does not exist in PHP 7.0+
This should fix zabbix32-frontend:
https://people.freebsd.org/~dbaio/svn-patch-zabbix3-frontend-mysql.patch

> And this I get from zabbix32-server
>
> configure: error: Not found mysqlclient library
> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to pg at pakhom.spb.ru [maintainer] and attach the
> "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net-mgmt/zabbix32-server/work/zabbix-3.2.7/config.log"
> including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
> a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
> (e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
> *** Error code 1

I wasn't able to reproduce this, could you send your list of port options and
the full build log?

Regards.
--
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)