dovecot2?

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 06:09:12 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> last week i lost half a day when dovecot2 was forced upon me.
>
> now i get
>
>     Removing old files and directories... done.
>     Extracting new files:
>     Building new INDEX files... done.
>     dovecot2-2.2.31_1                  ?   orphaned: mail/dovecot2
>
> and
>
>     # ls -d /usr/ports/mail/dovecot*
>     /usr/ports/mail/dovecot/             /usr/ports/mail/dovecot-
> pigeonhole/
>
> i will refrain from further comment
>
> randy

I just updated the index on my system and it looks like dovecot2 was
renamed to mail/dovecot about 7 hours ago. This shows up in MOVED, so...

Looks like everything was done properly and correctly documented. It is
possible that some ports depending on dovecot need to be touched up by
changing dovecots to dovecot. I did see one port was just updated 4 hours
ago.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com