x11-fm/doublecmd build failure

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Wed Aug 2 08:42:59 UTC 2017

I am trying to build doublecmd in poudriere but it is always failing
with message:

/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/doublecmd/work/doublecmd-0.7.8/src/fFindDlg.pas(34,44)
Fatal: (10022) Can't find unit DateTimePicker used by fFindDlg

How can I fix this error?

I am building on 10.3 amd64 with LibreSSL

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for
doublecmd-0.7.8_4:
      DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
      DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
====> Packer plugins to work with archives
      WCX_CPIO=on: CPIO format support
      WCX_DEB=on: Debian package archive support
      WCX_RPM=on: Red Hat package archive support
      WCX_UNBZ2=on: BZIP2 format support
      WCX_UNRAR=on: RAR format support
      WCX_ZIP=on: ZIP format support
====> Plugins to display and search extended file attributes
      WDX_RPM=on: Red Hat package file information
      WDX_DEB=on: Debian package file information
      WDX_SVN=on: Subversion repository information
      WDX_XPI=on: Mozilla plugin file information
      WDX_SCRIPTS=on: Add support to use custom Lua scripts
====> File system plugins
      WFX_FTP=on: FTP protocol support
      WFX_SAMBA=on: SMB protocol support
====> Internal viewer plugins
      WLX_MPLAYER=off: Use MPlayer for multimedia files
====> Search plugins
      DSX_LOCATE=on: Support locate command
====> Options available for the single LCL: you have to select exactly
one of them
      GTK2=on: GTK+ 2 GUI toolkit support
      QT4=off: Qt 4 toolkit support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

make.conf options

WITH_BDB_VER=5
WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_VER=9

DEFAULT_VERSIONS=apache=2.4 perl5=5.24 mysql=10.1m php=7.1 python=2.7
python3=3.5 pgsql=9.5 ssl=libressl

DISABLE_LICENSES=yes

I can provide full poudriere build log if it will help.