FreeBSD Port: pjsip-extsrtp-2.6

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 24 12:01:38 UTC 2017

On 04/23/17 07:15, Dmitry Arkhireev wrote:
> Hi!
> Can’t build net/pjsip-extsrtp with poudriere as part of asterisk13 using
> no options.
> Poudriere log attached.

If you have urgency building the port you can work around the problem by
commenting the strip command in the port-install target of the master
port (net/pjsip). (this while I test and commit a fix)

It is not true you have not set any options, the log you posted shows
you disabled the SHARED option for pjsip. This is the immediate cause of
the failure. The port fails to account for the case of no "*.so" file
being found in the lib directory.

Please note that the defualt pjsip port options are "tailored" for the
asterisk13 port, so, if the only reason why you're installing pjsip is
to use asterisk, I'd suggest you leave the pjsip options at their
default values.

I'm going to fix that.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

--