Any hope of compiling firefox port on ARM?

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 19 10:49:54 UTC 2017

On 19 Apr 2017, at 00:17, bob prohaska <fbsd at www.zefox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 09:43:23PM +0200, Jan Beich wrote:
>>
>> See bug 211069 which was duped against bug 203989 that triggered a
>> different assertion. The above error did show up on armv6 buildbot[1]
>> but nowadays is blocked by other ports.
>>
> What is meant by the term "blocked by other ports"? The error still
> comes up with firefox and -current as of yesterday.

How is that even possible?  I committed the fix on Oct 12, 2016:

  https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/423893

then merged it to the 2016Q4 quarterly branch on Oct 14, 2016:

  https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/423974

Maybe you are seeing a different problem altogether?  Or your ports tree
has no been updated?

-Dimitry