IBM AS/400 Contact List

Myra Tyler myra.tyler at prodatab2b.com
Mon Apr 17 15:33:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in IBM Technology? email list for your email
campaigns? We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and
Latin America.

We also have other technology users like:

*         IBM Pure System

*         IBM Blade Center

*         IBM Core Storage

*         IBM AIX

*         IBM WebSphere

*         IBM Congos

*         IBM Maximo

*         IBM  Cloud

*         IBM File Net and many more..

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Thanks,

Myra Tyler

Demand Generation- Technology Database

                      To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject
line.