LibreSSL + Heimdal Problem

Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria rafaelhfaria at fclar.unesp.br
Thu Apr 13 13:03:19 UTC 2017

Walter,

Yes, I have read the UPDATING, and all started with the "portmaster -r libressl".

But after recompiling the "libressl" port, the portmaster started to recompile the "heimdal" port, which stopped with the linking problem, it is looking for the old lib, which no longer exists.

I was thinking if the FreeBSD have any cache or any place that it stores the libraries to use in linking process...

Thanks for your reply.

--
Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria
Grupo de Sistemas e Redes

Diretoria Técnica de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Letras - Campus de Araraquara
UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista "JÚLIO DE MESQUITA FILHO"