Percona Live 2017 - Attendees List

Jennifer Hill jhill at expolist.us
Wed Apr 12 16:49:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope this note finds you well.

I thought I'd check if you are interested in acquiring the attendees list of
"Percona Live - 2017" for pre-show marketing campaign, Appointment Setting,
Networking and various Marketing initiative which is held on 18th - 21st
April at Santa Clara, California, United States.

Or if you are looking to acquire any other B2B B2C data list according to
your target criteria we can build the list for you.

Complete Data fields with 90% accuracy guaranteed on emails:

Company name

Website URL

Contact name

Specialty

Postal address

Phone number

Fax Number

Email Address

 If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with
pricing, counts and other information for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jennifer Hill| Inside Sales | USA, UK & Europe|

Email Id:  <mailto:jhill at expolist.us> jhill at expolist.us

 "If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with LEAVE OUT "