net/samba46

Dewayne Geraghty dewaynegeraghty at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 05:37:35 UTC 2017

I use gcc5 to build most of my ports. And I have samba running as a
fileshare only, not a domain. Soon to change as I will be moving from
samba36 pdc.

On 11.0stable (most recent build of base using clang4) works well.  I'll
see if we can bring forward testing of AD on Samba46 & FreeBSD 11 to this
weekend?

--
*Disclaimer:*

*As implied by email protocols, the information in this message is not
confidential. Any intermediary or recipient may inspect, modify (add),
copy, forward, reply to, delete, or filter email for any purpose unless
said parties are otherwise obligated.  Nothing in this message may be
legally binding without cryptographic evidence of its integrity and/or
confidentiality.*