xorriso package

fischerking1905 at yahoo.co.jp fischerking1905 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Apr 2 05:04:27 UTC 2017

Hello. Thank you for FreeBSD. I'm currently using FreeBSD 11 CURRENT.
This is concerning the xorriso 1.4.6_1 port. This port when installs on my machine a file called xorriso-tcltk. This is a GUI front-end for xorriso.
The location of this file is /usr/local/bin/xorriso-tcltk. When I enter the command "xorriso-tcltk" to start this GUI there is an error and it wont start.
I can fix this by editing the xorriso-tcltk file.

The top line inside the xorriso-tcltk file is:   #!

when it should be:                                       #!/usr/local/bin/wish8.6

When the file xorriso-tcltk is edited to include the above change, the GUI launches perfectly.

Could this change be included by default in the future?

Thank you again,

Neville