New 2017Q2 branch

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 1 12:44:54 UTC 2017

Le 01/04/2017 à 14:29, Jan Beich a écrit :
> Mathieu Arnold <mat at FreeBSD.org> writes:
>
>> - Firefox 52.0.2
>> - Firefox-esr 45.8.0
>> - Chromium 57.0.2987.110
>> - Gnome 3.18.0
>> - Qt4 4.8.7
>> - gcc 4.9.4
> These aren't new for 2017Q2 unlike, say, LLVM 4.0.0, libevent 2.1.8,
> Mesa 13.0.6 or -237 / +573 ports count. 2017Q1 also lacked Boost 1.62 or
> FFmpeg 3.2 which took a lot more effort/time.

Well, they are not new, but they are still true. You can't expect us to
go and look at the 6k commits or the 270k lines of diff to figure out
what was interesting.  If there are ports, beside those, that giving the
versions in interesting, feel free to submit other entries to the list.

> Can you check the copypasta next time?

We did not keep the text of the emails before, I changed it for this
time, so I can check stuff, we just have to know what to check.

--
Mathieu Arnold