pousdriere: "Failed ports: textproc/py-sphinx:build-depends"

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Sat Apr 1 12:31:55 UTC 2017

Hi!

> Usually, my poudriere runs are ... uneventful (which is a Good Thing).
>
> This morning, however, textproc/py-sphinx apparently had "an issue";
> that snowballed into 211 (out of 402) ports being skipped.

I've seen similar issues, here's what I did:

There's some thing happening with the py-setuptools port, which
caused two versions to co-exists (py27-setuptools and some
similarlooking py27-setuptools27 or alike).

I deleted all the setuptools pacakages from my pkg repo and restarted
poudriere, and that worked fine.

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         3 years to go !