Build security/ca_root_nss after OpenSSL fixes?

Guy Helmer guy.helmer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:45:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to rebuild ports based on the 2016Q3 branch with poudriere after updating my 9-STABLE jail, and security/ca_root_nss is failing on both amd64 and i386 architectures:

===>  Building for ca_root_nss-3.26
##  Untrusted certificates omitted from this bundle: 20
openssl x509 failed with exit code 11 at /wrkdirs/usr/ports/security/ca_root_nss/work/MAca-bundle.pl line 78.
*** [do-build] Error code 255

The MAca-bundle.pl script seems to hit the error on the certificate for "StartCom Certification Authority” (the last cert successfully output by the script is for "Starfield Services Root Certificate Authority - G2”). Manually piping the "StartCom Certification Authority" certificate into “openssl x509 -text -inform DER -fingerprint” works without error.

I’m stumped — any ideas?

Thanks,
Guy