Cannot build lang/phantomjs

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Wed Sep 21 17:53:00 UTC 2016

I can't seem to get the phantomjs port to build for me under FreeBSD
10.3. I have lang/gcc installed (so I have gcc48 and g++48) and clang is
the base compiler. It seems that it is trying to use g++48, but there is
no freebsd-g++48 mkspec and it fails to even start building.

I've even tried to set CC and CXX manually but that doesn't help because
of the mkspec issue. It seems to always try using gcc48 and g++48
regardless of what CC and CXX are set to.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat