lighttpd does not pull OpenSSL dependency

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 27 09:00:44 UTC 2016

Le 26/10/2016 à 15:44, David Demelier a écrit :
>> Le 26/10/2016 à 00:14, Don Lewis a écrit :
>>> Then the question is, if DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=ssl=openssl is not in
>>> make.conf, then why is OpeSSL from ports installed?  Nothing should
>>> be depending on it.
>> Well, the problem is that many ports have WITH_OPENSSL_PORT defined, so,
>> something could have brought it along. I have a git branch changing it
>> to WANT_OPENSSL_PORT that will mark the port IGNOREd if using base
>> OpenSSL, I should commit it one day.
>>
>> Also, I'll change the default for ports from base to openssl, one day.
> I can help if needed.

Before changing the default, though, I need to change the way GSSAPI is
handled, and create a DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=gssapi=<base,mit,heimdal,...>
and change all the ports with the USES=gssapi that gives options to the
users.
But I don't use all of that, so I need help figuring out which should be
the default afterwards (it can't be base, because you can't mix base
heimdal with non base openssl)

--
Mathieu Arnold